UXBRIDGE, U.K., June, 6th, 2014 – At Parkex 2014, Xerox will demonstrate its latest solutions in off-street and on-street parking and mobility management.
“Parking services present serious challenges for city governments and other large organisations,” said David Jones, general manager, Xerox Parking. “To meet these challenges and make parking simple for customers, the development of intelligent transport solutions is moving at a rapid pace. Xerox is at the forefront of this, having worked to deliver innovative transportation solutions to clients in over 35 countries for more than 40 years.”
On display on Xerox’s stand (C16) at Parkex 2014 will be:
- The latest web version of Multipark®, offering fully centralised management of car parks
- Compliance™, Xerox’s highly flexible browser based parking enforcement solution
- Xerox Merge® Parking Management System with a real-time connection to downtown Los Angeles parking
- Xerox EasiPermits, a simple-to-use self-service web portal that enables residents and businesses to apply for and renew parking permits online.
Xerox’s parking solutions are being used by a significant number of new customers, including:
- City of Amsterdam: Working with Cition, Xerox has installed Compliance to enable the city of Amsterdam to enforce parking contraventions.
- City of Westminster: Will deploy Si-Dem and Si-Log on the Android platform, enabling traffic marshals to give better customer service on street.
- London Borough of Croydon: Has taken-up Xerox’s Si-Dem technology, which continues to gather momentum in the London Boroughs, and is the latest to take advantage of the notice processing, permit management, clamping and removal, and workflow management solution.
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital: Xerox’s off-street parking solution will offer the hospital trust reporting on operations throughout its many car park locations.
Parkex 2014 takes place from 10-11 June, 2014 at the National Hall, Olympia, London. For further information on Xerox at Parkex 2014 visit: http://www.xerox.co.uk/about-xerox/events/parkex-2014/engb.html
Richard Harris, solutions director, Xerox International Transportation and Government Group, will be speaking at the Parkex Hub on June 10th at 12.30pm on the Future-Proofing of Parking.
To join the conversation on Parkex please follow @XeroxEvents and @XeroxTransport using the hashtag #Parkex
Since the invention of Xerography more than 75 years ago, the people of Xerox have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organisations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., United States, we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in 180 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organisations. Learn more at www.xerox.com
Xerox has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the U.K. and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility – Xerox Research Centre Europe – in Grenoble, France.
Robert Corbishley, Xerox Europe, T: +44 (0) 1895 843239,
Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/rss. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp.
Xerox®, Xerox and Design®, Multipark® and Merge® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.