UXBRIDGE, U.K., Sept. 26, 2014 – Xerox today announced enhancements to FreeFlow® Core and other workflow solutions that eliminate costly touch points from the print process, while meeting or exceeding quality and production targets.
FreeFlow Core 4.0, the latest release of this workflow solution, easily and quickly constructs workflows that intelligently automate file preparation. Building on its successful launch last year, the enhanced browser-based software solution takes the guesswork out of print and electronic file production with two new optional modules:
- Output Management Module logically groups and routes jobs through the print shop. The software aggregates similar jobs based on a customer’s criteria, builds personalised release triggers and functions automatically.
- Variable Data Printing Module easily converts jobs to PDFs and improves workflow productivity associated with complex, customised print jobs.
More ways to automate and simplify the print process
- IntegratedPLUS Automated Colour Management vastly simplifies the monitoring and management of an entire fleet by combining the Xerox inline spectrophotometers, new remote colour management DFE software and cloud-based partner colour management applications. A centralised colour expert can track press status and administer profiles and spot colour recipes for increased predictability, accuracy and efficiency at lower costs.
- Thick Stock Capability for the iGen4® Press allows the press to feed, image and stack media up to 610 microns, which is especially useful for variable data or short-run packaging and signage applications.
- Xerox MatchAssure features colour matching across the Xerox portfolio. Expanded features include enhanced RGB GUI selections, which adjust colour output based on customers’ preferences and a new colour data monitoring feature.
Xerox FreeFlow Core 4.0 and other workflow solutions will be on display on Xerox’s stand No.1213 at GRAPH EXPO, Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 in Chicago, United States.
FreeFlow Core 4.0 is available worldwide immediately.
Since the invention of Xerography 75 years ago, the people of Xerox have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organisations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., United States, we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organisations. Learn more at www.xerox.com. Xerox has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the U.K. and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility – Xerox Research Centre Europe – in Grenoble, France.
Media Contacts: Robert Corbishley, Xerox Europe, +44 (0) 1895 843239, email@example.com
Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/pr/xerox/rss.aspx. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox®, FreeFlow®, iGen4®, and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries.