UXBRIDGE, U.K., October 11th, 2011 – Answering the needs of busy offices throughout the U.K., Xerox has added three new digital systems to its extensive range of office printing devices: the WorkCentre® 6015 Series, the Phaser® 6700 and the WorkCentre 5300 Series.
“Office workgroups today are moving faster than ever. They need tools that allow them to focus on their work and get things done efficiently and effectively,” said, Patrick Johnson, Product and Solutions Marketing Manager, Xerox UK. “By accelerating work group productivity, these three new Xerox devices give users more time to focus on what matters most – the success of their business.”
Ideal for small businesses and workgroups, the WorkCentre 6015 is Xerox’s smallest colour multifunction printer (MFP). The WorkCentre 6015 joins the Phaser 6000 and Phaser 6010 printers to complete Xerox’s family of entry level A4 colour devices. Using proven Hi-Q LED print technology and Xerox EA toner, this device prints 12 pages per minute (ppm) in colour and 15 ppm in black-and-white, delivering vibrant colours and impressive image quality.
Available in three different configurations, the WorkCentre 6015 is very easy to both install and operate and is extremely quiet when in operation. The front-side USB port allows users to quickly scan to any standard portable USB memory device. The built-in Wi-Fi configuration enables the device to be situated anywhere in the office.
Printing at speeds of up to 45 ppm in both colour and black-and-white, the Xerox Phaser 6700 A4 colour printer offers larger work groups exceptional 2400 x 1200 dpi image quality. Other key features include:
- A state-of-the-art, colour touch screen user interface, featuring embedded help videos that provide easy, step-by-step troubleshooting assistance.
- Energy efficient Xerox EA toner that delivers brilliant, glossy output, even on ordinary paper.
- A powerful 1.25GHz processor and a standard 1GB of system memory mean that the device can handle a steady stream of complex jobs with ease.
- Smart Trays – paper trays that alleviate guesswork by showing all available media types and sizes at print time.
The new WorkCentre 5300 Series A3 black-and-white MFPs can help SMB and enterprise users save time and money by simplifying everyday work processes.
The three new additions to Xerox’s MFP portfolio, the WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335, print at speeds of up to 35 ppm and offer simple yet effective workflow solutions, such as the ability to:
- Retrieve and read incoming faxes without printing them by easily configuring the device to forward them to an email address or network folder.
- Convert faxes or other paper documents into a text searchable PDF format at the device. This allows the use of any standard search engine to search for specific content contained within the document.
- Easily set each computer application to print the way it should, helping the user to find intuitive ways to reduce current print output and avoid potential waste.
- Standard security features include 256bit hard-disk encryption and imageoverwrite which electronically ‘shreds’ data processed at the device.
Reduced energy consumption is achieved with industry-leading technology such as Xerox’s patented EA Toner and usage of an LED scanner as well as a standard two-sided copying and printing feature.
All three devices are available immediately through Xerox’s direct sales force, resellers, concessionaires and distributors.
About Xerox Europe
Xerox Europe, the European operations of Xerox Corporation, markets a comprehensive range of Xerox products, solutions and services, as well as associated supplies and software. Its offerings are focused on three main areas: offices from small to large, production print and graphic arts environments, and services that include consulting, systems design and management, and document outsourcing. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 134,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Xerox Europe also has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the UK and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility (Xerox Research Centre Europe) in Grenoble, France.
For more information visit http://www.xerox.com.
Robert Corbishley, Xerox Europe, +44 (0) 1895 843 239, email@example.com
Note: Xerox® and XEROX and Design®, Phaser® and WorkCentre® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.