“Small businesses typically operate on small budgets, especially when it comes to technology investments,” said Mark Duffelen, director and general manager, Office Group, Xerox UK. “These new multifunction printers have a great mix of features that deliver high performance and ‘big-budget’ technology to SMBs working on slender budgets.”
The WorkCentre 3210 and WorkCentre 3220 are ideal for both individuals and small work teams and offer a range of features that enhance productivity and reduce costs:
- Scan directly to or print from a USB memory drive - ideal for employees of SMBs on the go
- High capacity print cartridges to minimise interruptions and keep costs down
- Scan software allows editing, manipulation, organisation and distribution of scanned files
- Power-saver mode and features like N-up printing and ID Card Copy make it easy to reduce toner, paper and energy costs
- Simple and straightforward set-up, allowing users to connect directly via USB or over a standard network
- A 360 MHz processor and 128 MB of memory, providing a fast, reliable, stand-alone machine
The WorkCentre 3210 and WorkCentre 3220 are ENERGY STAR qualified and part of Xerox’s Green World Alliance. The Xerox Green World Alliance is a worldwide initiative to encourage customers large and small to recycle or dispose of supplies in a manner that minimises impact to the environment.
The Xerox WorkCentre 3210 and WorkCentre 3220 are available immediately through Xerox’s direct sales force, resellers, concessionaires and distributors.
About Xerox UK
Xerox UK, the UK operation of Xerox Corporation, markets a comprehensive range of Xerox products, solutions and services, as well as associated supplies and software. Its offerings are focused on three main areas: offices from small to large, production print and graphic arts environments, and services that include consulting, systems design and management, and document outsourcing.
Xerox also has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the UK and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility (Xerox Research Centre Europe) in Grenoble, France. For more information visit, www.xerox.com
Xerox is a trademark of Xerox Corporation. All non-Xerox brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
For information on Xerox products, call 0870 873 3873 or visit www.xerox.co.uk