Aimed at budget-minded small- and medium-size businesses (SMBs), the Xerox WorkCentre 7120 A3 colour MFP offers many big business features that will benefit the smaller business without the need for IT expertise. The MFP prints colour and black-and-white documents at speeds up to 20 pages-per-minute (ppm) using Xerox's Emulsion Aggregate High Gloss (EA-HG) toner, which produces smaller, more consistent toner particles, to create crisp text and sharper colour images.
"Today's MFPs can do far more than copy and print - they improve the way work gets done," said Malcolm Glynn, Marketing Manager, Office, Xerox UK.. "The WorkCentre 7120 helps SMBs maximise office productivity by automating everyday tasks as well as producing affordable, high impact colour documents."
The WorkCentre 7120 is equipped with advanced document management features that add convenience and make office work easier:
- Re-routing documents to e-mail, network and content management software simultaneously for repeatable workflows, such as fax forward to email.
- Advanced colour scanning up to 55 images per minute
- Faxing over IP and scan to/print from USB
- Xerox Standard Accounting helps to control colour and black & white printing costs.
- One of the quietest and most compact colour A3 MFPs on the market today
- Consumes just 3.08 watts of power in sleep mode
- Preview documents on the interface or at PC to eliminate needless printing
- Earth Smart print driver defaults and application defaults help to reduce paper wastage.
- Print, copy, scan or fax without interruption for quick turnarounds.
- Scan documents in colour.
- Move to the next job if the first job in the queue is held up due to a lack of resources with the Print Around feature.
"With advanced document security and workflow tools, the WorkCentre 5700 Series can help IT departments solve their most difficult document management challenges," said Malcolm Glynn.
Both the WorkCentre 7120 and WorkCentre 5700 Series are built on Xerox's Extensible Interface Platform (EIP), a technology that can be used to create customised workflow applications. For example, a law firm can scan information directly to a client folder from the MFPs' colour user interface without specifying the client name.
Availability and price
Priced from 4,850 , the WorkCentre 7120 is available immediately. Pricing for the WorkCentre 5700 Series will be available in May. Both devices are available through Xerox's direct sales force, resellers, concessionaires and distributors
All of the devices are ENERGY STAR qualified and part of Xerox's Green World Alliance.
- XXX -
About Xerox UK
Xerox UK, the UK operation of Xerox Corporation, markets a comprehensive range of Xerox products, solutions and services, as well as associated supplies and software. Its offerings are focused on three main areas: offices from small to large, production print and graphic arts environments, and services that include consulting, systems design and management, and document outsourcing.
Xerox also has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the UK and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility (Xerox Research Centre Europe) in Grenoble, France. For more information visit www.xerox.co.uk
Xerox, WorkCentre, Xerox Extensible Interface Platform and the sphere of connectivity design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All non-Xerox brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Robert Corbishley, Xerox Europe, +44 (0) 1895 843 239, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Lynne, Grayling UK T: +44 (0) 207 592 7922, email: email@example.com