The DM Awards represent the UK's only official recognition of achievement within the content and document management industry, with judging based on the votes of Document Manager magazine readers.
Peter Romaine, director and general manager, Xerox Global Services, Xerox UK, said, "We're thrilled to gain further recognition for the sophisticated capabilities of Xerox DocuShare - especially as the award is voted for by Document Manager magazine's readers. DocuShare provides anywhere, anytime secure access to vital information 24/7. Customers consistently say they find information faster once all their content is on-line and managed in DocuShare. This significantly improves efficiency and productivity as well as delivering rapid ROI, making it a wise choice for organisations of all sizes from the largest enterprise through to small and medium size businesses."
Xerox DocuShare, the web-based content management software solution, enables users to capture, manage, share, and protect a wide range of paper and digital content in a secure, central, and highly scalable repository.
Xerox's intuitive user interface enables high adoption; users can get up and running the same day it's installed and they can be fully trained in less than a week. DocuShare is easy to deploy, requiring little or no IT support, and works with all common hardware and software platforms.
About Xerox DocuShare
Xerox DocuShare is an enterprise content management (ECM) platform developed by Xerox Corporation. DocuShare's capabilities range from basic content services to more robust business process automation and paper-to-digital solutions. Xerox DocuShare also offers a number of partner solutions for vertical and cross industry business processes. For more information visit www.docushare.com, or call +44 (0)7702 933 106. Benefits
- Provides easy and secure access to documents and from any location, 24/7
- Lowers operational costs and helps to meet sustainability goals by reducing paper usage, document storage and disposal, energy, and shipping
- Easily scales to add more users and store more content as needs grow
- Empowers users to manage Web content without burdening IT
- Dramatic improvements in efficiency and productivity as well as rapid ROI
- Simple to upgrade to DocuShare CPX for more sophisticated process automation
- Document management
- Version control
- Document check-in / check-out
- Document- and version-based permissions
- Simple single word and advanced searches
- Audit trail reporting, PDF rendering, and optional records management
- Wizard-based document routing and approval tool
- Content rules and advanced workflow design
- Wikis and blogs
- Threaded discussions
- Email notification
- Content submission via email
- Team workspaces
- Scan cover sheets for scanning to collections and documents
- High-performance imaging
- Permissions-based access control
- Password management and password rules enforcement
- SSL encryption
For information on Xerox services and products, call 0870 873 3873 or visit www.xerox.co.uk
Sonia Panchal, Xerox Europe, T: +44 (0) 1895 842 877email: sonia.panchal @xerox.com
Claire Jones, Trimedia Ltd, T: +44 (0)20 7025 7593email: firstname.lastname@example.org