UXBRIDGE, U.K., September 2nd, 2013 – Xerox’s latest printer makes it easier to produce a range of applications – from rugged polyester labels and signs, to window clings, menus and brochures – giving print service providers more ways to respond to their clients’ needs and capture new business.
The Xerox Colour 570 Printer is so versatile it can accommodate quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers with multiple needs and requirements.
For example, the printer’s multifunction features let office workers copy, scan, print and fax, while graphic designers can use the device to produce high-quality applications. With the combination of 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and Xerox’s EA Toner, the results are vibrant and detailed with an offset-like finish.
Additional features of the Xerox Colour 570 Printer include:
- Print speeds of 70 pages per minute (ppm) colour and up to 75 pages per minute black and white.
- A choice of the latest print servers from Xerox and EFI that enhance colour management and reduce time-intensive processes.
- Expanded media options such as polyesters and vinyl.
- Inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports.
- Variable-data capabilities for personalised applications.
- Xerox’s Mobile Print Cloud lets users print from anywhere to the device.
- Media weight versatility for both coated and uncoated stocks up to 300 gsm; up to 220 gsm auto duplex for most stocks.
The Xerox Colour 570 Printer is available for immediate order taking.
About Xerox U.K.
Since the invention of Xerography 75 years ago, the people of Xerox have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organisations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., more than 140,000 Xerox employees serve clients in 160 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organisations. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Robert Corbishley, Xerox Europe
T: +44 (0) 1895 843239
Tom Woods, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
T: +44 (0) 207 632 3876
To receive Xerox RSS news feeds, visit http://rss.xerox.com/xerox-uk-news. For open commentary and industry perspectives visit http://twitter.com/XeroxUK, http://twitter.com/XeroxSME, http://twitter.com/XRCE, http://www.xerox.com/blogs, http://www.xerox.com/podcasts.
XEROX®, XEROX and Design®, Phaser®, WorkCentre® and ColorQube® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.