Uxbridge, U.K., March 23rd, 2011 – Xerox ramps up productivity in the office with two new black-and-white printers – the Xerox Phaser® 4600 and Phaser 4620. Designed for large workgroups, these new printers offer advanced features and print speeds of up to 52 and 62 pages per minute.
“In today’s fast-paced office environment, no one has time to wait for their documents to print.” said Malcolm Glynn, Marketing Manager, Office, Xerox UK. “These two new printers are ready to keep up with any busy office or workgroup.”
The Xerox Phaser 4600 and Phaser 4620 offer:
- Printing capabilities on a wide range of media – from transparencies and cardstock to envelopes and labels.
- Security features such as Secure Print and Image Overwrite that electronically “shreds” information stored on the printer’s optional hard drive.
- An optional full-speed 500-sheet finisher with 50-sheet stapler so there is no slowdown when printing and stapling documents such as manuals or information packets – a first-ever offer in this product class.
- Additional options for customisation include automatic duplexing, built-in wireless capabilities and additional paper trays to hold a total of 3,750 sheets.
- Ultra-quiet operation, minimising the impact on busy offices
- Split toner and fuser cartridge consumables let users get the most out of every user-replaceable component
Starting at a list price of £685, the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Phaser 4600 and Phaser 4620 replace the Phaser 4510 in Xerox’s black-and-white printer portfolio. Both devices can be obtained with a PagePack cost-per-page contract and are available immediately through Xerox’s direct sales force, resellers, concessionaires and distributors.
About Xerox Europe
Xerox Europe, the European operations of Xerox Corporation, markets a comprehensive range of Xerox products, solutions and services, as well as associated supplies and software. Its offerings are focused on three main areas: offices from small to large, production print and graphic arts environments, and services that include consulting, systems design and management, and document outsourcing. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 136,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Xerox Europe also has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the UK and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility (Xerox Research Centre Europe) in Grenoble, France.
For more information visit http://www.xerox.com.
Robert Corbishley, Xerox Europe, +44 (0) 1895 843 239, email@example.com
Note: Xerox® and XEROX and Design®, Phaser® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.