UXBRIDGE, U.K., Oct. 14, 2014 – As the pace of business continues to accelerate, people need tools to maximise productivity and keep costs in check. Xerox responds with five new devices – the Xerox Phaser® 3260, Xerox WorkCentre® 3225, Xerox WorkCentre 4265, Xerox ColorQube® 8580 and Xerox ColorQube 8880.
Efficient all-in-one user experience
Designed to support single users or small teams, the A4 black-and-white Phaser 3260 and WorkCentre 3225 have built-in wireless and Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct is available for printing from mobile phones, tablets and laptops without an existing wireless network. New scan to email features also let users convert paper easily into electronic documents and email them to recipients.
With an emphasis on speed and quality, the devices print up to 28 pages-per-minute (ppm) with the first page out in as fast as 8.5 seconds. Consistent, clear text, sharp graphics and enhanced image quality are achieved with a 4800 x 600 dpi.
The WorkCentre 3225 also provides reliable, cost-effective copy, scan and fax capabilities.
The small footprint of both devices, as well as with their Wi-Fi capability, make them flexible to any office environment.
Highly functional for the enterprise
The WorkCentre 4265 meets the requirements of a busy enterprise environment. With a capacitive seven inch touch screen user interface, this high-end monochrome device offers A4-sized printing with easy-to-use copy, print, scan, email and (optional) fax functions. The device works in tandem with Xerox’s Next Generation of Managed Print Services so companies can control their information demands more effectively.
Additional features of the WorkCentre 4265 include:
- Configurations ranging from desktop to floor standing models.
- Scanning speeds up to 70 impressions-per-minute (duplex).
- Finishing capabilities like collation, stapling and paper input up to 3,240 sheets.
- Fast copying and printing at 53 ppm, with the first copy out in as little as five seconds.
- Print Around feature saves time by automatically holding a document missing resources (such as a different paper size) and prints the next job in the queue.
No-fuss, waste-conscious, colour printing
Two new Xerox ColorQube desktop A4 colour printers offer productive, waste-conscious printing solutions that deliver exceptional print quality. The Xerox ColorQube 8580 is designed for small and medium sized businesses with general office print needs. The Xerox ColorQube 8880 offers a low total cost of ownership for businesses of any size with high volume colour print needs.
Using Xerox’s proprietary solid ink technology, the printers produce consistent vibrant colour on a variety of media including recycled paper, with features including:
- True Adobe Postscript 3 and PANTONE® approved solid colour simulations which produce crisp text and sharp colour images.
- The convenience of direct printing from PDF, JPEG, TIFF and PNG files.
- Mopria™ certification which simplifies the mobile printing experience for tablets and smartphones.
- Colour by Words editing tool that allows users to select from a menu of words to enhance colour output and ensure the right colour is printed first time.
- Printing up to 51 ppm.
Green benefits of the EnergyStar 2.0 certified and EPEAT Silver rated ColorQube 8580 and ColorQube 8880 include:
- Easy to replace cartridge-free solid ink that creates up to 90% less waste than comparable laser printers.
- Intelligent Ready feature learns usage patterns to optimise power consumption and productivity.
- Earth Smart print driver that allows users to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings.
- Bundled GreenPrint software helps users print only the pages they want for reduced paper and ink usage.
All devices are available immediately.
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organisations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., United States, we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Xerox has manufacturing and logistics operations in Ireland, the U.K. and the Netherlands, and a research and development facility – Xerox Research Centre Europe – in Grenoble, France.
Media Contacts: Robert Corbishley, Xerox, +44 (0)1895 84 3239, email@example.com
Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/pr/xerox/rss.aspx. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://realbusinessatxerox.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox®, Xerox and Design®, Phaser®, WorkCentre® and ColorQube® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries.