Xerox Corporation’s presence at drupa 2012 will focus on providing the digital printing industry with relevant technology and services to take their businesses to the next level of profitability.
Reinforcing the company’s firm commitment to and leadership in digital production printing, Xerox Chairman and CEO Ursula Burns will keynote the company’s press event on Thursday, May 3.
Digital Destination for drupa Attendees
Located in Hall 8b, Xerox’s stand will showcase the full range of colour digital presses ranging from the Xerox Colour 550/560 Printer to the Xerox CiPress™ 500 Production Inkjet System. Workflow solutions and business development resources that drive successful digital colour print operations will be presented.
Additional Stand Highlights:
- Application Conversation Stations where attendees can learn how to sell and produce profitable jobs such as marketing materials, photo products, transactional, direct mail, books/manuals and print runs that blend digital and offset.
- Xerox customers from around the world talking about how digital print has revitalised their business.
- Software from XMPie®, A Xerox Company, such as Individualised Communications Management, personalised Web-to-print and marketing portals, and 1:1 multichannel communications. XMPie innovators, customers and partners will offer live demonstrations and share best practices.
- Social media clinics that help printers harness the power of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs to promote their businesses.
- Daily special performances by Cirque du Soleil®. Xerox is a proud sponsor of Cirque du Soleil touring shows and is the official office equipment and document technology services provider.
Premier Partners Global Network Congress
Several hundred international print providers will convene at Xerox’s Premier Partners Global Network Congress during the show, where they will participate in presentations and networking opportunities with industry experts.
Connect with Xerox
To follow and join the latest conversations happening around drupa across social networks, use #xeroxdrupa and #drupa. For more information about Xerox’s presence at drupa, visit www.xerox.com/drupa.